Friday, March 11, 2011

She's Gone Again Ch. 1 Part 1

I lie in my bed thinking, my eyes puffy and red. *Why?! She only thinks about herself. She hates me and my sister. Why did she have kids in the first place!* I cried until I fell asleep.
I was awakened the next morning by crying. It was Desiree. I walked into the hallway and saw her sitting on the floor.  “Is mommy here?” I said. She shook her head. I don’t even know why I asked. My mother is never home. I picked her up and went to run her bath water. She told me that mommy was with daddy.
After getting both of us dressed I went downstairs and saw a note on the table. It was from Nana. It read: I had to go to the doctor’s office. Can you please take Desiree to daycare and buy some more wipes and diapers? I left 20 dollars on the table. Love, Nana.
I packed ours bags and grabbed my keys. I’m walking down the street and Trey walks up to me. “Hey Vanessa!” he said quite enthused. “I’m not really in the mood today Trey, sorry.” I said hoarsely. “Okay.” He said he gave a candy to Desiree and walked away.
I walk to the store, get the stuff and drop Desiree off at daycare. Walking to school is a pretty short walk. There is a girl named Courtney walking in front of me. Coming down the street is a truck driving really fast so I wait to cross. Courtney is listening to music and doesn’t stop. 
The truck comes to a screeching stop but it’s too late.

1 comment:

  1. uuhhh, i dnt know were this is going, but i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l0l update soon sis! #muah =)

    ReplyDelete